Sports related events appear on the event calendar of our sister publication In Play! magazine. Check it out!
Biz MiXer Cruise 2018
August 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Biz MiXer Cruise 2018
Join us for our 6th annual, Biz MiXer Cruise 2018 aboard the Macassa Bay, a unique business networking event presented by Biz X magazine. All business professionals are invited. Don’t forget your business cards.
Ticket price includes an array of appetizers by Ambassador Golf Club AND co-caterer On Roll Sushi and Sliders.
- A $200 gift certificate to be used at the new Ashley Homestore.
- 2 weekend passes to Chaps & Spurs Country Fest, August 17 to 19 at Lanspeary Park in Windsor valued at $160.
- $140 certificate for a full Ashiatsu Treatment ($80) in a basket filled with Natural Body Butter Soaps and salt Bombs from Buck Naked Soap Company ($45) by Parkway Massage Therapy.
- 2-$50 gift cards for use at Tecumseh Mall
- A golf package worth $100 from Dave Oswald, Hilti Canada Account Manager which includes a $50 gift card to Golf Town plus Hilti t-shirt, hat and one dozen Pinnacle golf balls.
- $95 Gift certificate for a customized organic facial courtesy of Inspire Rejuvenation Centre.
- A gift certificate for 4 to play Mini Golf ($28) at Silver Tee Golf & Virtual Gaming Centre and one hour for up to 8 people to play Virtual Games or sports ($49).
- A $60 gift certificate to Harvest Table Restaurant and two nautical purses to fit our boat cruise theme courtesy of MMA Architect.
Boarding Macassa Bay begins at 5:30 PM, departing PROMPTLY at 6PM. Please print your ticket and bring with you for boarding.
Your ticket includes entry, networking, chance to win great raffle prizes and appetizers. Cash bar.
Casual attire…IT’S A CRUISE! Limited space. Rain or shine. No refunds. 19+. NO WALK UPS.
Check out photos from last year’s cruise.
Video – 2015 Biz MiXer Cruise
Tickets must be purchased by Monday, August 13 at 6 p.m. at Eventbrite.
Dates and times of events are subject change. Please contact organizers to confirm details.
Biz X magazine is committed to fostering a lively but civil forum for discussion, we encourage all our readers to share their views on our articles, blog posts and events. We ask that you not make personal attacks and please keep your comments relevant to the topic and respectful. Any comments that are abusive will be deleted. The views and opinions expressed at these events are not necessarily those of Biz X magazine or its advertisers. We have chosen the Facebook platform to reduce anonymous comments. Thank you.