Don’t Doesn’t Have to be a Negative
Life is short people, and the ticking of the clock is relentless.
I’m not one that likes to limit people….but sometimes there are things you shouldn’t do.
Here’s a few “Don’ts” I like to live by.
- Don’t settle for less than your best. You cheat only yourself otherwise.
- Don’t complain, yet continue to do nothing. Be the change you want to see in your world.
- Don’t promise, but fail to deliver. Our word is our only true currency.
- Don’t waste time on one sided relationships. Those that wish to be there will be.
- Don’t blame others for the state of your life. Others may be responsible for short term situations. Over the long term, how you react determines the true outcome.
- Don’t judge others. Our limited experience is but a tiny sliver of the lives lived by others. Respect the traditions and cultures of those that share this Earth.
- Don’t grow old and serious. Growing up doesn’t mean the end of being silly. Growing up means taking care of your responsibilities, not removing play from your life.
- Don’t make yourself too busy that you can’t reap the rewards of your efforts. What good is success if you don’t take the time to enjoy it?
And lastly… Don’t ever stop letting those around you know you care about them. Say “I Love You” often and mean it.