Odette School of Business MBA Program recognize nine deserving Community Champions
The Odette School of Business MBA Program recently recognized nine deserving Community Champions at University of Windsor event on December 7, 2018.
Dr. Martha Reavley and the Odette School of Business MBA Class of 2020 hosted an event at the University of Windsor on December 7, 2018 recognizing the contributions of nine members of the Windsor-Essex community. These worthy Windsorites come from different backgrounds and industries but have all made Windsor-Essex a better place through their numerous contributions. This year’s group of Community Champions include:
- Arms Bumanlag, News Anchor, CBC Windsor
- Anne Adamson, Principal, General Brock Public School
- Bethe Jarcaig, Chairperson, Jewish National Fund
- Diane Reko, Chief Executive Officer, Reko International Group Inc.
- Kara Ro, Radio Host, AM800 CKLW
- Ron Dunn, Executive Director, Downtown Mission
- Sheila Wisdom, Executive Director, Windsor Symphony Orchestra
- Sheldon Jarcaig Board Member, Jewish National Fund
- Terry Weymouth, National Skilled Trades Coordinator, Unifor
The event marks the 10th time that the event has been organized by Dr. Martha Reavley’s MBA Interpersonal Dynamics class. A fierce community champion in her own right, Dr. Reavley has recognized a number of great leaders over the past decade; “this learning experience would not be possible without the strong support of the visionary leaders of our community.”
Reavley is a Professor of Management at the Odette School of Business, the Faculty Coordinator of the Richard Peddie Leadership Initiative, Board Member for the Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation and the Vice Chair of LAWS (Leadership Advancement for Women and Sport).