Windsor City Council Seeks Applicants for Agencies, Boards, Commissions and Committees
Windsor City Council is currently seeking interested persons to serve on the following Agencies, Boards, Commissions and Advisory Committees:
Development and Heritage Standing Committee (formerly known as the Planning, Heritage and Economic Development Standing Committee)
- 3 citizens to deal with Planning Act matters only
- 5 citizens to deal with Heritage Act matters only
Note: The Development and Heritage Standing Committee meets the second Monday of each month at 4:30 p.m. Meeting dates and times were previously approved by Council.
- Community Public Art Advisory Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- International Relations Committee
- Mayor’s Youth Leadership Team
- Property Standards Committee
- Seniors Advisory Committee
- Town & Gown Committee
- Transit Windsor Advisory Committee
- Windsor Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Windsor Bicycling Committee
- Windsor- Essex County Environment Committee
Note: Dates and times for Advisory Committee meetings will be determined after membership is approved. Information on mandates for these Committees can be found on our Committees of Council page.
Agencies, Boards & Commissions
- Committee of Adjustment
- Court/Committee of Revision
- Roseland Golf Club Board of Directors
- Windsor Detroit Tunnel Corporation
- Windsor Essex Community Housing Corporation
- Windsor Licensing Commission
- Windsor Police Services Board
- Windsor Public Library Board
- YQG (Your Quick Gateway) Board of Directors
Note: These Agencies, Boards and Commissions are mandated through various types of legislation. Further information can be found on individual websites for each.
The deadline to apply is Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, or download a printable application from the City Website at www.citywindsor.ca(search “Committees of Council”), or obtain a printed copy from the Main Lobby of City Hall, 350 City Hall Square.