Windsor Weather Matters
After living in Windsor for my whole life, the last 19 years have comprised of freezing winters when I was a kid to the random rain showers when it was suppose to be partly sunny.
Well, I’ve got your five Windsor weather essentials/ tips!
- Always bring an umbrella, even it it’s not calling for rain. Your umbrella doesn’t have to be used for the rain either but can also mask strong winds and come in handy when you have that weird sideways rain that everyone loves.
- Hats and gloves are always a necessity. It could be mid-September and you would still need a hat, you just never know! Hats and gloves can also protect you from the wind and harsh rain. Protect those heads and hands!
- Look at the weather network before you leave and still grab everything- be prepared. I’ve checked so many weather outlets and the all say something different and are only right 50% of the time. I’ve always come really prepared because you never know what the weather could be like in the next 20 minutes.
- Wear layers. You can always take off layers but you can’t add them if you don’t have anything to add. Bringing that extra woolly sweater your grandma made you last year is a good idea, trust me.
- Don’t be afraid to whip out the face mask. Windsor-Essex Winters can be harsh, especially towards our cheeks and nose. It’s okay to be walking, talking eyeballs while you’re outside. People may look at your oddly but hey, at least you will be toasty warm in your cocoon.